Alliance High School @ Meek is an alternative high school with four career-technical options: Automotive Technology, Manufacturing Technology, Natural Resources and Digital Media.
The program at Alliance features personalized, flexible learning opportunities; an inclusive, welcoming environment; and dual credit opportunities.
- Learn at your own pace
- Flourish in a small, inclusive welcoming environment
- Master life skills such as time management and conflict resolution
- Gain hands-on training in high -demand careers.
- Earn college credit
- Graduation with the same diploma offered by all PPS high schools
- Small classes – about 12 students for every teacher.
- Dedicated, highly qualified teachers know their students by their names, faces and dreams for the future.
- Students of all cultures celebrated, welcomed and nurtured.
- Comprehensive support provided, including full-time counselors and social work interns. Special Education, mental health and ESL on-site.
- Spanish-speaking staff on campus.
- Students take five classes a day during every six-week term.
- Students have the opportunity to earn .25 credit per class, per term.
- Self-paced and interactive group classes available.
- All classes meet the requirements for a PPS diploma.